Here you will find important Support information
We are constantly updating.
Remember to do some pre-tests with all your classes before you start doing real tests!
Some useful tips to prepare you and your students for conducting digital national tests:
- We recommend that you do some pre-tests with each class so that both you and your students are familiar using Dugga.
- When you do pre-tests, you do not initially need to use “full lockdown mode” (ie one of Dugga’s security solutions to lock students’ computers) but you can have your students log into Dugga and do the test on a regular browser.
- We recommend that students use the New Microsoft Edge web browser or Google Chrome browser, regardless of the digital device used (PC, Mac, Chromebook, iPad).
- Make sure that all your students have installed the correct version of Safe Exam Browser: https://wiki.dugga.se/view/SEB_Version
- You can read more about preparations for the national tests by clicking on this link: https://wiki.dugga.se/
If you do not have a password, you can download a new one here:
Enter your email address and request a new password.
Then you go to app.dugga.se and log in.