Teams Integration Prerequisites
Please make sure that the prerequisites, stated below, are met.
Dugga integrated with Teams requires the involvement of the IT/ICT administrator, the MS Global Admin at your school, so please share the prerequisites below and provide us with the contact information to that person.
We support two Microsoft 365 configurations
- Microsoft Office 365 together with Microsoft School Data Sync
- Microsoft 365 EDU with or without Microsoft School Data Sync*
To enable the MS Teams integration, data must be structured in a compatible format.
Dugga and Teams with Microsoft 365 EDU Licenses
- Students must be on a Microsoft EDU Student License
- Teachers must be on a Microsoft EDU Faculty License
- Users must be connected to correct classes, there is the option to sync groups/teams instead of classes
Dugga and Teams with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft School Data Sync
- The primary user role in the school described in SDS role field.
- Users must be connected to their correct school.
- Users must be connected to correct classes, there is the option to sync groups/teams instead of classes.
If you have any further questions please reach out to us via [email protected]
*When all users are on the same domain eg. first[email protected] but are attending different schools, then we require Microsoft School Data Sync SDS and that the schools and it’s attending students are listed correctly there. Otherwise all users will be listed in the same school.